KOALA ECO has developed a range of super-sleek, all natural and eco-friendly cleaning products using the strength and scents of the Australian bushland to create cleaner, safer and more beautiful homes.
The perfectly presented suite of beautiful and affordable toxic-chemical-free cleaning products cover every room and surface, using only eco-friendly, plant-derived ingredients that are 100 per cent biodegradable. The result is a home that is reassuringly clean and safe, with the authentic native aroma of Australia’s heritage landscape.
The five-piece signature launch range comprises:
- Koala Eco All Natural Multi-Purpose Bathroom Cleaner with 100% Pure Eucalyptus, Australian Essential Oil
- Koala Eco All Natural Dish Soap with 100% Pure Lemon Myrtle and Mandarin Essential Oil
- Koala Eco All Natural Multi-Purpose Kitchen Cleaner with 100% Pure Lemon Myrtle and Mandarin Essential Oil
- Koala Eco All Natural Stainless Steel and Chrome Cleaner with 100% Pure Australian Peppermint Oil
- Koala Eco All Natural Glass Cleaner with 100% Pure Australian Peppermint Oil
KOALA ECO was founded by Jessica Bragdon and Paul Davidson, who was first motivated to switch to chemical free natural cleaners after the birth of their two children. “I wanted to be able to clean my house without holding my breath and worrying about what I was exposing my children to,” said Jessica.